February 3, 2011

H&R Block FREE 1040ez tax return file

Visit an H&R Block office by February 15th, 2011 to file your federal 1040EZ return for free


Do you have a simple tax return? You do if you:

  • Have a filing status of Single or Married Filing Jointly
  • Have no dependents/children
  • Claim the standard deduction (meaning, you don't itemize)
  • Have no mortgage payment
  • Have taxable income of less than $100,000


  • FREE Federal 1040EZ tax return
  • $39 for each state tax return with a Federal 1040EZ
  • e-file included at no extra charge

No comments:

Post a Comment