June 26, 2011

My Walmart Shopping trip on 6/26


Total Cost $29.76 (w/ tax of $7.01- 8.75%)
Before coupons $98.04 w/ tax, a savings of $68.28 -70%


Hello to all the lovely sweet shoppers I got to have a quick chat with. 
And to that couple from the 'shaving aisle..  hope you were able to get a
GREAT deal on those razors @Walgreens & CVS.
Oh, and don't forget to buy your Sunday Newspapers


All the Personal care Items are being saved for a big box that we ship to my Husbands family in the Philippines. The baby care items are the reason I was shopping at Walmart. We do have 2 little one's in diapers and we can use all the overage from other items to help pay for my baby items.  But of course while I was there I can't resist picking up a couple freebies & HOT deals!

Hershey Syrup $0.98 - HOT PRICE, no coupon needed!
didn't have a cq @ the time,  $1/2  6/26 SS - LA TIMES
Pay: $0.96 for 2!!

 from my shopping trip

No comments:

Post a Comment