August 8, 2011

What's in my mailbox..

Yep..those coupons say 'FREE product on them!!

Free 12pk Coke Product  - My coke rewards (240 points)
2 travel pks, 30 ct. each  Kandoo wipes
2 Free Flushable Wipes Tub Coupon  
(2) $1/1 Kandoo product - sign up here
1 Crest mouth wash & Tooth paste (travel size) - request here 
1 Free Pantene Product (up tp $3.99) - 'like on fb
1 Free Herbal essence Product  (up to $3.99) - 'like on fb 


The art of the summer striptease coupon booklet
So glad I  was curious and didn't toss it!!!

Free Playtex Gentle Glide  (up to $5)
Free Playtex Sport ( up to $5)
Free Skintimate Shave Gel (up to $3)
Save $4/1 Schick Quattro (refill or disp)
Save $1/1 Hawaiian Tropics Sun Care
all exp. Sept. 30, 2011

I think this came from an energizer 'Bare text promo


Thanks, Santa (my sweet mailman) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment